I had one issue this time and still have yet to be contacted by the dealer about it. My inside drivers door handle (the piece that opens the door) somehow had the 'chrome' plating lifted from it which actually cut my finger. It wasn't like this before. I talked to a representative about it, he said someone would get back to me about it, and haven't heard anything yet. I'm still hopeful though... This has been the only time I've ever had an issue by the way.
First off, Steve and Millie in the service department are amazing! Not just as employees but as people. Even after a lost key fiasco that was my fault they were still super nice. Steve made sure my car was 100 percent for our long drive out of Alaska!!! Two thumbs way up!!!! Steve deserves a raise!
I was trying to give up my leased vehicle because of health reasons and had to keep on following up on an answer that your dealership might buy the vehicle back. I had to after about 5 days show up at your dealership and hand the keys over to get an answer. There was no call back to me so I called to try to get the answer. I did and thank you for buying the vehicle back from me that helped me out tremendously financially. The only reason I gave a 9 was the to me along process of getting an answer.
Aloha South Anchorage Chevy,
You men ARE the Five Stars!
Christine and I look forward to seeing you again next week to come pick up a new Volt!
Thank you for a really fun experience, that would normally require Xanax afterwards, for most people. The uncomfortable process of buying a new car is one reason we have not done so in 15 years.
You helped us turn a corner that way, thanks so much!
1. • Daniel Rogers got to read my very painfully long email questions and scathing prophesies about electric cars, and you got a painfully long and wonderfully detailed thank you review for your trouble.
2. • Jamie Turner had to find a way to get us a deal that had expired, and now you will have someone who shows off new technology, even in remote places, sending people to you to buy a Chevy Volt.
3. • Randy Walton is, by definition, the kind of person (mechanic) a new car buyer never wants to see again, and we look forward to seeing you every time you come fishing in Homer! Thanks for the priceless first hand info, and your time on a Saturday.
4. • Dan Johnson just stepped in to do his job in fixing a minor communications misunderstanding, and sent the whole sale back along a successful path.
5. • Calvin Graham may not think of himself as a singer, but he sold people who never buy warranties (isn’t this a good car to start with?) an extra $1600 worth, with the dulcet tones of “zero interest on that, too”. Aloha for your next trip to Hawaii, and see if we can return a favor or two if we are back home there at the same time!
Five Stars, guys!
I just noticed that we can watch for Jamie on commercials now, so add one more to our list of Alaska reality TV stars in the neighborhood!
John and Christine Pratt